Still Life Eternal Still Life Eternal

Damn Good Work!

I don't think any part of that movie annoyed me, which is quite annoying. Good Work!

Portal Madness! Portal Madness!

Just plain awesome

It's not every day you see something that actually manages to get this quality of the fabled "Awesome Juice" 10/10 5/5

ScientLOLojyuuichi!! ScientLOLojyuuichi!!

Best Thing In Ages

This Is The Best Animation Style And Comedy I Have Seen In Ages, The Song Is Cool Aswell. Nice Work, Actually Made Me Laugh! Congratulations I Favorited This

Exit Path Exit Path

Awesome!

Easily tops my favorite game list, But Uni-player should have more then one path to complete it, For replay value.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Really Good!

You could have done slightly more, but still much better then I expected. Oh and @chillkill25: You have to progress further in the game to buy more stuff.

You should make another game like this, but have more features and some optional stuff like skills.etc to add to the re-playability.

The stickers are fun, but Honestly, I think you should have had more, Too bad I never got the surprise thingy, I got stuck on one of the damn stickers! D:

BulletTime BulletTime

Pretty Good!

I was surprised when I got my reaction time to 0.187, Great game, Simple and effective!

Breaking Earth's Orbit Breaking Earth's Orbit

Nicely Done, Again.

I really like this one, Especially the drums. At 3:20 when it went to only two tracks it seemed so peaceful... Keep it up dude, and don't ever let homework get in your way of music man.

Time-Lapse Time-Lapse

Nicely done.

As soon as I heard you had uploaded this song I rushed to check it out, and it didn't dissapoint. Really like the opening and the main tune. Drums were quite simple, but that's never a bad thing. Overall, it's the best song in my opinion you've done, I'm just annoyed because it's 5 minutes :/

AJUST responds:

Thanks Tavern8096 (I know that's you Cody), If you want I can shorten it in Audacity or something, but I know you good at doing that too, plus you know the parts of the song you want =D

Unbound Soul Unbound Soul

Holy God Damn!

Ok, I'm impressed. Man I want the tabs to this now.
I Particularly like the Intro, then the insane solo directly after.
The part at 2:12 made me just drop my jaw.
Keep it up man, it's obvious why this is number one and I'm definately waiting for more songs like this.
One question though, did you physically play this and record it, or did you make it in a digital program like GP or FL?

DanJohansen responds:

Glad you dig it man, appreciate your support! If I make tabs for it later on I'll let you know for sure.

It's physically played and recorded by me, no cheating! lol
Thanks!