Breaking Earth's Orbit Breaking Earth's Orbit

Nicely Done, Again.

I really like this one, Especially the drums. At 3:20 when it went to only two tracks it seemed so peaceful... Keep it up dude, and don't ever let homework get in your way of music man.

Time-Lapse Time-Lapse

Nicely done.

As soon as I heard you had uploaded this song I rushed to check it out, and it didn't dissapoint. Really like the opening and the main tune. Drums were quite simple, but that's never a bad thing. Overall, it's the best song in my opinion you've done, I'm just annoyed because it's 5 minutes :/

AJUST responds:

Thanks Tavern8096 (I know that's you Cody), If you want I can shorten it in Audacity or something, but I know you good at doing that too, plus you know the parts of the song you want =D

Unbound Soul Unbound Soul

Holy God Damn!

Ok, I'm impressed. Man I want the tabs to this now.
I Particularly like the Intro, then the insane solo directly after.
The part at 2:12 made me just drop my jaw.
Keep it up man, it's obvious why this is number one and I'm definately waiting for more songs like this.
One question though, did you physically play this and record it, or did you make it in a digital program like GP or FL?

DanJohansen responds:

Glad you dig it man, appreciate your support! If I make tabs for it later on I'll let you know for sure.

It's physically played and recorded by me, no cheating! lol
Thanks!

Dimentions Dimentions

Damn Dude.

I knew you had made music, and I had listened to some of it at school, but this is insane. I haven't heard a song this, trippy for a while. Love the song dude, keep making them :D

41. Hell's Gate 41. Hell's Gate

DAMN!

Dude I HAVE To Admit This Is Some Epic Stuff Your Making. NICE WORK!
10/10 5/5

blackattackbitch responds:

Thanks man, that's really appreciated.

Phillip J. Fry Phillip J. Fry

Awesome Song Hope For More Songs Like It

As I Said Hope To See More Songs Like This One With The Slowing Parts With Talking Straight Into Utter Chaos On My Ears As I Always Turn It Up For The Talking :D Good Job!

I Thank You--_--(goa Trance) I Thank You--_--(goa Trance)

Nice song